Model Shown is VE30. Model may differ from image shown. Some accessories may not be included.
12,000 Watt Electric Tilting Skillet, Braising Pan, Free Standing, 40 Gallon, VE Series
Retail Price:$16,929.00 /ea
- FastBatch™ rapid heating technology and embedded heating elements for improved heating performance and even temperature distribution.
- Stainless steel front, back, sides and 12" legs with adjustable flanged feet.
- Dual recessed hinges mounted under stainless steel cooking pan featuring anti-stick finish, coved interior corners and embossed gallon and liter markings.
- Anti-stick stainless steel clad cooking surface bonded to steel sub plate.
- Pitcher pour tapered front with oversized 4" front flanges and formed pouring lip including removable perforated strainer.
- Stainless steel spring assist cover with wrap around cool to the touch handle and condensate lip.
- Lid stops in place for vented cooking.
- Faucet mounting bracket (ships loose for LH or RH side mounting if needed) adds 3" to width.
- Drop away food receiving pan support mounts under pouring lip.
- Manually operated anti-jam pan lifting mechanism with removable handle. Pan can be fully tilted to empty completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions.
- Solid state temperature controls, thermostat adjustable from 50°F to 425°F.
- Water tight controls and enclosures.
- Shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1.
- Can be shipped 240/60-50/3 and be field converted to 240/60-50/1.
- 39" x 23" Cooking surface area
Notes: See spec sheet for voltage conversion chart.
- Left to Right: 46 Inches
- Front to Back: 35.5 Inches
- Height: 40.5 Inches
1 year limited parts and labor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review