Model Shown is VE30. Model may differ from image shown. Some accessories may not be included.
Vulcan VE40, 40 Gallon Electric Freestanding Tilt Skillet / Braising Pan, 12 kW
Retail Price:$18,485.00 /ea
Vulcan VE40 Overview
- FastBatch™ rapid heating technology and embedded heating elements for improved heating performance and even temperature distribution.
- Stainless steel front, back, sides and 12" legs with adjustable flanged feet.
- Dual recessed hinges mounted under stainless steel cooking pan featuring anti-stick finish, coved interior corners and embossed gallon and liter markings.
- Anti-stick stainless steel clad cooking surface bonded to steel sub plate.
- Pitcher pour tapered front with oversized 4" front flanges and formed pouring lip including removable perforated strainer.
- Stainless steel spring assist cover with wrap around cool to the touch handle and condensate lip.
- Lid stops in place for vented cooking.
- Faucet mounting bracket (ships loose for LH or RH side mounting if needed) adds 3" to width.
- Drop away food receiving pan support mounts under pouring lip.
- Manually operated anti-jam pan lifting mechanism with removable handle. Pan can be fully tilted to empty completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions.
- Solid state temperature controls, thermostat adjustable from 50°F to 425°F.
- Water tight controls and enclosures.
- Shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1.
- Can be shipped 240/60-50/3 and be field converted to 240/60-50/1.
- 39" x 23" Cooking surface area
Notes: See spec sheet for voltage conversion chart.
- Width: 46 Inches
- Depth: 35.5 Inches
- Height: 40.5 Inches
1 year limited parts and labor
Vulcan VE40 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!