Manitowoc Ice AR-20000-P, Arctic Pure Plus Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System
Manitowoc Ice AR-20000-P Overview
Ice Machine Water Filter System Details:
While it can be hard to really focus on the right parts of putting your business together, one of the critical components to focus on above it all is safety. And, what better way to keep safety in check than to look at this Manitowoc Ice AR-20000-P commercial ice machine water filter system. It's going to be the perfect thing to install with your appliances and you know that it's going to do the job that you set out for it. This water filter system will successfully reduce chlorine taste and odor, and it's going to also make sure that you can cut out a lot of the other common chemicals and other additives to water and ice.
This is going to use its dirt blocking carbon block filter properly too so that you will be able to enjoy a comfortable experience in knowing that you've put your trust in the right professional grade option for your commercial benefit. All that's left now is to make sure that you get moving forward and grab onto the better water that is waiting for you.
Features & Benefits:
- Recommended for ice machines that produce 601 - 1,000 lbs of ice/day
- 95% average reduction of chlorine from incoming water supply assures the ice tastes and smells fresher, clearer and more enjoyable
- Extends the life of the ice machine, when the filters are changed every 6 months or when water pressure is below 20 psi.
- Reduces ice machine cost and maintenance frequency by reducing scale, impurities, and contaminates that can enter the machine.
- Optimizes the daily performance of the machine, allowing it run at full capacity producing the freshest and purist ice possible
- Ultra-fine filtration (0.5 Microns) with silver impregnated carbon block and slowly soluble polyphosphates provides triple protection from harmful contaminates that can affect your ice machine’s performance
- Silver impregnated carbon block provides antimicrobial protection against potential bacteria microorganisms, algae, mold and slime on ice machine surfaces
- Engineered with SLOW PHOS (slowly soluble polyphosphate) to inhibit scale formation and corrosion
- Reduces dirt, submicron particles (down to 0.5 microns) and eliminates contaminates such as cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
- Cartridges are easy to install, safe, sanitary and can be changed out rapidly, “on the fly” without turning off the water supply
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42, 53, 372, and CSA B483.1 by IAPMO and meets CUPC requirements.
- Includes head, shroud, hardware, mounting assembly, and 1 filter cartridge
- Height: 15.2 Inches
Manitowoc Ice Warranty:
3 Year Parts & Labor on Head, Shroud, Hardware, & Mounting Assembly
Manitowoc Ice AR-20000-P Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!