Crown GLTS-30 Overview
- AGA/CGA and NSF certified.
- Spring assisted stainless steel cover, full width handle, no drip condensate guide and vent port with swing cover.
- Sloped front and be front hinged for easy tilting pour control and comes complete with a removable pour lip strainer.
- 10 gauge stainless steel pan with a # 4 finish exterior and polished interior with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Cooking surface is 5/8" thick stainless steel clad plate ensuring even heat distribution over entire cooking surface
- Heavy duty welded frame with stainless steel exterior supported by an all welded 1-5/8" (41 mm) stainless steel pipe frame with adjustable bullet feet and rear legs fitted with flange adjustable feet for securing to the floor
- Controls include a ON/OFF power switch, solid state thermostat with OFF position and range of 100°F - 450°F (38°C to 232°C), a thermostat indicator light, an ignition indicator light, pan tilt switch that shuts burners off if tilted more than 5°, and high temperature cut-off set at 536°F (280°C).
- Tilting is controlled by an electric motor driven ball drive actuator for smooth and precise tilting action.
- Width: 36 Inches
- Depth: 37 Inches
- Height: 40.25 Inches
1 year limited
Crown GLTS-30 Specifications
GLTS-30, Southbend BGLTS-30, Blodgett BLP-30G
Total Input BTU / HR
1 year limited
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!