Image for reference only and may slightly vary
Convection Oven Details:
In the professional atmosphere, you don't have time to fuss around with temperamental ovens. So make sure to get one that is going to give you all of the characteristics you need with an interface that is going to feel comfortable for you and your place of work. This particular model, the Axis by MVP AX-824RH countertop convection oven has got a lot going for it, starting with the reminder that its small size won't be even noticeable when you see all of the excellent features that it is going to bring to the table – er, counter.
Firstly, the Axis by MVP AX-824RH convection oven's high speed fan is going to reverse for maximum practicality. You'll also be able to trust the reinforced hinges on the door that will support up to 80 lbs. With a halogen light for easy viewing everywhere that you go, you'll be able to make that work for you with the additional feature of having four movable racks made out of quality materials too.
With double glass panes in the window and a list of other great features, this Axis by MVP AX-824RH convection cooker will convince you pretty easily that when you need it to do its job, this specific countertop commercial oven can do a lot of things for you gladly.
- Advanced airflow design
- Automatic high speed reversing fans
- Manual control: 120 minute timer or continuous ON
- Interior halogen light
- Includes electro valve for direct water connection
- Micro safety switch shuts oven off when door is open
- Heavy duty stainless steel body construction
- “Cold Door” design with double pane glass
- Reinforced door hinges
- Oven door can support weight limit of 80 lbs.
- Oven cavity is insulated with ultra-high temperature fiberglass insulation
- 4 stainless steel wire shelves included
- Ovens can be stacked (kit required)
- Left to Right: 33.5 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.2 Inches
- Height: 25.9 Inches
Axis by MVP Warranty:
2 year parts & 1 year labor
4 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews