Image for reference only and may slightly vary
Axis by MVP AX-513RH Overview
Convection Oven Details:
A lot of times, smaller convection ovens are given the reputation of being inferior to their full size companions but the reality is that they can be as good as their competition as long as you are able to find the right kind of oven to match with the tasks that you are looking to put with it.
Take this smaller beauty for example. The Axis by MVP AX-513RH commercial countertop convection oven machine has a professional-quality construction and has careful design especially in its airflow design. This makes it the best option for when you are looking to make sure that you are getting these kinds of traits prioritized in your purchase. You'll also love the cold door feature that comes with the Axis by MVP AX-513RH convection cooking oven made to keep everything comfortable to the touch and also works on keeping the hot air conserved to the oven as much as possible.
With three shelves that are adjustable for maximum comfort and use, this model can have the potential to be a great member of your prep team, you just need to make sure that you put it to work properly so that you can get everything moving as you want to.
- Advanced airflow design
- Automatic high speed reversing fan
- Manual control: 120 minute timer or continuous ON
- Interior halogen light
- Includes electro valve for direct water connection
- Micro safety switch shuts oven off when door is open
- Heavy duty stainless steel body construction
- “Cold Door” design with double pane glass
- Reinforced door hinges
- Oven door can support weight limit of 80 lbs.
- Oven cavity is insulated with ultra-high temperature fiberglass insulation
- 3 stainless steel wire shelves included
- Ovens can be stacked (kit required)
- Width: 22.05 Inches
- Depth: 25.48 Inches
- Height: 17.90 Inches
Axis by MVP Warranty:
2 year parts & 1 year labor
Axis by MVP AX-513RH Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review