APW Wyott Drop-In Adjustube II Lowerator Dispenser
- Fits dishes 3 1/2" to 9 1/8" in diameter
- Field adjustable to a variety of weights and diameters
- Simply adjust the spring rate and position the stainless steel guide rods in the proper head guide holes
- Knurled lock nuts hold the rods securely in place
- Rods form the guides for the dispensing head
- When full tube diameter is required, rods store in the flange and form bumpers to protect the dishes
- Dispensing mechanism uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both the inside and outside of the tube
- Prevents dishware from sticking in the down position and releasing unexpectedly
- 5' length of flexible metal conduit with standard 1/2" fittings and 6" wire leads for easy connection to junction box
- Adjustable extension springs (weight adjustment up to 100 lbs.)
- Also accepts oval plates and platters up to 12"
- Vertical storage of 25 1/2"
- Dispensing head is stainless steel with 5 sets of reinforced guide holes for smooth, even operation
- Temperature range of plates after one hour in heated tube (depending on temperature of plates when placed
- Minimum setting 80° to 100°F
- Maximum setting 110° to 150°F
- Requires a 11 9/16" diameter cut out
- Flange diameter of 12 3/8"
- Maximum capacity of 131 lbs.
- Height: 31.25 Inches
- Diameter: 12.38 Inches
APW Wyott Warranty:
1 year limited
Holds up to
72 dishes or 36 bowls
3 1/2 to 9 1/8 Inches
1 year limited
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review