3M Water Filtration BEV130, Cold Beverage Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$128.97 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$128.47 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$127.77 /ea|
3M Water Filtration BEV130 Overview
Cold Beverage Water Filtration System Details:
You've got to make sure that your customers always can see that you are dedicated to making sure that their beverages are top notch, even if they don't have an idea of all that goes into accomplishing just that. With this 3M Water Filtration BEV130 cold beverage water filtration system, you'll be able to keep it all behind the scenes. The 3M Water Filtration BEV130 is designed to help you make the most out of your machine for cold beverages, this is going to give you the right kind of support that you want and need in order to produce the best.
The 3M Water Filtration BEV130 is best designed to reduce the chlorine odor, guarantee that the taste of the water is perfect and also help to make sure that you keep everyone safe by keeping the bacteria caught in the filter as it should be. Commercial grade work means you need commercial grade strength. This is the filter that is going to take care of all of those needs that you've got.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration BEV130 single cartridge water filtration
system helps to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your beverages
at flow rates up to 1.67 gpm (6.3 lpm).
- Combines cyst reduction with sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 14,000 gallons (52,996 liters).
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
Note: Replaces Model# CFS7812 & CFS6812X
Replacement Cartridge: HF30
3M Water Filtration BEV130 Specifications
Be the first to review this item!