Image for reference only and may slightly vary
Spring USA AF-350
AF-350 Air Filter System for Induction Cooking
Self-contained downdraft air filter designed specifically for use with Spring USA MAX Induction™ ranges.
- Ventless! No need for overhead venting
- Allows cooking carts to be mobile
- Modular 18-gauge painted enclosure, designed for easy under-counter installation
- Quiet running 350 watt blower
- Drawer slides with stainless steel support tray for easier filter access
- Attractive, flared, stainless steel, counter-level downdraft capture flue with removable stainless steel filter cap
- Removable, galvanized baffle pre-filter [washable]
- High-efficiency, primary rigid-cell filter [replaceable]
- Carbon absorption, ring-panel final filter [replaceable]
- Power On-Off switch with indicator light [lower left]
- Single-point power connection via NEMA 5-15P plug
- Stainless steel drawer slide for ease of service
- Three stage filtering ensures that the baffle, media and charcoal remove over 98% of 5 micron particles.
- Designed exclusively for use for built-in installations with induction heat sources and cannot be used as a stand alone device.
- AF98712 - Drawer Slide w/Tray, Stainless Steel For Use With AF-350 Air Filtration System
- AF98710 - High Efficiency Primary Filter
- AF98711 - Carbon Final Filter
- AF9879 - Galvanized Baffle Filter
Note: Under no circumstances should this unit be used with other heating devices. To do so can create a fire hazard.
- Width: 12.38 Inches
- Depth: 12.38 Inches
- Height: 36.7 Inches
Spring USA Warranty:
1 year parts and labor (excluding filters)
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review