Ice Machine Complete Water Filter System, High Capacity
Ice Machine Water Filter System Details:
If you're looking for a fully inclusive kit from a pre-filter to a wall bracket, you are going to be able to find it here with this Follett 00978957 commercial water filter system. This great filtration kit is going to offer you better ice and water that is both cleaner and better tasting for maximum benefit, and you are going to be able to really enjoy the fact that this will carefully mine out cysts and chlorine in both taste as well as odour, making it a great system to trust for the most benefit.
This Follett 00978957 ice maker water filtration system is going to take up only a small amount of space so that you can trust that you'll be able to enjoy this fully inclusive filter kit without losing anything in order to get all of its benefits. This will help your ice machine do its job to the best of its ability with minimal down time and hiccups that are so common when it comes to trusting machines to do these tasks for us.
From the moment of installation to the way that keeps up with everyday life, this is going to be an impressive machine that is ready to help you out with all of your needs as they change and adapt properly to make it perfect for you.
- Includes Agion® silver-based antimicrobial product protection of key water contact components1
- System includes pre-filter, primary filter, pressure gauge and wall mounting bracket
- Better tasting, cleaner, ice and water
- includes Micro-pure® II media (00130229) or Fibredyne® media (00978957), both featuring Agion antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of biofilm and enhance filter performance
- traps dirt as small as 0.5 micron in size
- removes chlorine, off-tastes and odors
- advanced filtration system filters out parasitic cysts
- certified to ANSI/NSF standards 42 and 53
- Improves ice machine performance
- dramatically reduces the most common water-related ice machine problems to keep ice machines functioning at full capacity
- reduces scale build-up from dirt and minerals in the water
- removes dirt and abrasive particles that can damage ice machine
- saves energy and reduces downtime
- Space-saving design
- can be mounted in areas as small as 14.75" (45.0 cm) wide by 21.00" (53.3 cm) high or out of the way below standard 34.00" - 36.00" (86.4 cm - 91.4 cm) counters
- Pre-filter system saves money
- economical 10 micron pre-filter filters out large particles and extends life of primary filter
Note: Not for use with carbonated water. Separate system required.
Models numbers shown are for reference only, may not be listed, may vary by serial number and subject to change without notice. Please contact us to confirm the proper item to be used with your model.
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review