Follett 00130229, Ice Machine Complete Water Filter System, Standard Capacity
Follett 00130229 Overview
Ice Machine Water Filter System Details:
When you install a water filter, you need to trust the one that you choose. When it comes to your ice machine, this is even more the case, because this is going to get more use than you'd imagine – as you would know already. This Follett 00130229 complete water filtration kit is going to be your side through it all, cleaning the water, protecting your investment and making sure that you keep your machine up and running as much as possible. You need to trust that you are going to be moving in the right direction, and this is the appliance to trust to get you to where you need to go.
With a proper pre-filter, primary filter, pressure gauge and wall mounting bracket, this really is going to be the full kit that you can trust to get you that clean water. Specifically speaking, you'll find that this is going to give you better water in its taste and cleanliness. This is the same with the ice, too. This will prevent chlorine in off tastes as well as odours and the parasitic cysts will be a thing of the past.
Providing clean water with a space saving design to boot, this is everything that you need and then some.
- Includes Agion® silver-based antimicrobial product protection of key water contact components1
- System includes pre-filter, primary filter, pressure gauge and wall mounting bracket
- Better tasting, cleaner, ice and water
- includes Micro-pure® II media (00130229) or Fibredyne® media (00978957), both featuring Agion antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of biofilm and enhance filter performance
- traps dirt as small as 0.5 micron in size
- removes chlorine, off-tastes and odors
- advanced filtration system filters out parasitic cysts
- certified to ANSI/NSF standards 42 and 53
- Improves ice machine performance
- dramatically reduces the most common water-related ice machine problems to keep ice machines functioning at full capacity
- reduces scale build-up from dirt and minerals in the water
- removes dirt and abrasive particles that can damage ice machine
- saves energy and reduces downtime
- Space-saving design
- can be mounted in areas as small as 14.75" (45.0 cm) wide by 21.00" (53.3 cm) high or out of the way below standard 34.00" - 36.00" (86.4 cm - 91.4 cm) counters
- Pre-filter system saves money
- economical 10 micron pre-filter filters out large particles and extends life of primary filter
Note: Not for use with carbonated water. Separate system required.
Follett 00130229 Specifications
Models numbers shown are for reference only, may not be listed, may vary by serial number and subject to change without notice. Please contact us to confirm the proper item to be used with your model.
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!