Dormont RG7548, 48" ReliaGuard® Gas Connector Kit, 3/4" dia.
From $12/month withPrequalify Now!
Recommended for this item
Dormont RG7548 Overview
Features & Benefits:
- 180,000 BTU/hr minimum flow capacity
- Movable-grade gas connector specifically engineered for caster mounted commercial cooking equipment
- Heavy duty, flexible corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing coated with gray PVC coating
- Tight weave stainless steel braid prevents corrugations from stretching as equipment is moved
- Flame resistant PVC coating withstands temperatures up to 350°F
- 360° Rotation technology reduces stress on both ends of the hose
- ANSI Z21.69 / CSA 6.16 – Connectors for moveable gas appliances
- ANSI Z21.41 / CSA 6.9 – Quick-disconnect devices for use with gas fuel appliances
- ANSI Z21.15 / CSA 9.1 – Manually operated gas valves for appliances, appliance connectors
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z223.1 / NFPA 54 National Fuel Gas Code
- Includes: 3/4" x 48" hose, standard snap quick disconnect, two (2) 90° elbow connectors, full port gas valve, and coiled restraining cable
Notes: 1/2 PSI max operating pressure. Not for use in temperatures less than 32°F.
- Length: 48 Inches
- Diameter: 3/4 Inches
5 Year Limited
Since this item is not stocked in our warehouse, we can not guarantee availability, transit times, etc. If you need this item within a certain timeframe, please contact us before placing your order so that we can verify current stocking levels for you.
Dormont RG7548 Specifications
Dormont Standard Snap Quick Disconnect
Minimum Flow Capacity
Gas Hose Kits
5 Year Limited
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!