Black Diamond Restaurant Equipment
As a part of our product offerings, we present Black Diamond from Admiral Craft.
Black Diamond leads the industry in commercial food service equipment. We are a preferred dealer for Black Diamond’s full lineup of refrigeration and cooking equipment and accessories. These exceptional products, coupled with our experience and support will put you in an optimal position to deliver the best to your guests.
Black Diamond from Admiral Craft is constructed to last in the fast-paced, tough environment of commercial kitchens. Offering a complete line of cooking and refrigeration equipment, Black Diamond products are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to best fit your kitchen. Durable and efficient, Black Diamond products have an attractive look and perform well in the busiest kitchens.
Not only does it deliver high performance, but the complete line of Black Diamond Gas Cooking equipment is also ETL listed, meaning the products are safety standards-compliant. In addition, they have been tested and approved for sanitation compliance standards set by NSF/ANSI.
We Proudly Present Black Diamond Refrigeration Equipment:
- Black Diamond Commercial Chest Freezers – Available from 5.4 Cu. to 19.2 Cu. Ft.
- Black Diamond Merchandising and Display Refrigerators and Freezers
Black Diamond Stainless-Steel Cooking Equipment:
- Black Diamond Gas Broilers and Charbroilers – Available in 4 sizes
- Black Diamond Full Size Gas Convection Oven
- Black Diamond Fryers – Available in 3 sizes
- Black Diamond Ranges – Available in 6 configurations
- Black Diamond Industrial Mixers – Available from 6 to 10 Qt.
Notice to Residential End Users
While Admiral Craft Products are designed specifically for those in the commercial foodservice industry, a certain number of their products can be used in residential environments. If installed or used in a residential environment, please note there are limitations to their warranty policy and should be considered when purchasing their products. The majority of service companies they work with for their products are not insured to go into residential homes. This also includes a business that is located inside a home within a residential zone. The homeowner is responsible for providing their own service technician when needed. Admiral Craft will supply and ship the required parts free of charge.
There are some notable differences between commercial and non-commercial pieces of refrigeration and cooking equipment.
- Commercial equipment Is designed for functionality and heavy use in a commercial environment.
- Commercial equipment Is not insulated as thoroughly as non-commercial equipment and generates much more heat. Many pieces of commercial equipment also require a ventilation hood system and a fire-suppression system to comply with local fire and building codes.
- Commercial equipment consumes more power than non-commercial equipment
- Commercial equipment Is often louder than a comparable non-commercial piece of equipment.
When commercial products are installed in a non-commercial setting your homeowner's insurance could be void.
Black Diamond Best Sellers
Fryer Filter Media, Paper, 23 3/4" x 14" (100/case)