2022 GoFoodservice Scholarship
What is the GoFoodservice Scholarship?
The GoFoodservice scholarship is a $500 scholarship that is for high school students or currently enrolled college students who are looking to enter the Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management fields. This scholarship has been set up because we want to support the next generation of innovative chefs and restaurant managers. All submissions will be reviewed and a winner will be chosen.
Who can apply?
The GoFoodservice Scholarship is open to high school seniors who plan to enroll in college at the start of the next school year, or all students who are currently enrolled in a Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management program.
How do I apply?
Submit your application by filling out this scholarship application. You will need to include:
- Your name, e-mail address, and phone number
- The name of the school you attend/will be attending
- Your major
- Upload an essay where in 500 words or less you describe how you became interested in seeking a career in Culinary Arts or Hospitality and what you hope to bring to the industry.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time in a college, or culinary arts school
- Must be majoring in Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management
- Applications are due by June 15, 2022