Model VC4ED shown. Model may differ from image shown. Some accessories may not be included.
The Vulcan VC4GD-11D150K convection oven is a 50,000 BTU natural gas free standing convection oven perfect for the kitchen in your restaurant, school cafeteria, or other cooking establishment. This single deck oven uses solid state temperature controls that can be adjusted within the range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It also features a cool switch when you need to quickly reduce the temperature of your food for serving.
This Vulcan VC4GD-11D150K convection oven is built with a stainless steel front, sides, and top to save on energy costs and blend into your kitchen perfectly. The interior includes porcelain enamel on steel and five nickel plated oven racks to cook large quantities of food at once. Built with interior lighting, the VC4GD-11D150K also allows cooks to easily check on their food through its double pane windows.
The Vulcan VC4GD-11D150K is a commercial oven that is built with durability to cook large quantities of food on a daily basis. It measures approximately 40 inches wide by 55 inches high and has about a 41-inch depth. GoFoodservice offers a variety of other commercial cooking equipment and commercial kitchen equipment for sale in our online store. This includes additional Vulcan convection ovens and other Vulcan cooking equipment.
- Stainless steel front, sides and top.
- Painted legs.
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows.
- Electronic spark igniter.
- 1/2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor. 120/60/1 with 6' cord and plug. 9 amps.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down.
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior.
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions.
- 3/4" rear gas connection with combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system.
- Left to Right: 40.25 Inches
- Front to Back: 41.16 Inches
- Height: 54.75 Inches
1 year limited parts and labor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review