Everpure XC2 EV9613-10, Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Everpure XC2 EV9613-10 Overview
Water Filter Replacement Cartridge Details:
Create the best drinking water for your customers by making sure you are offering them the best components to help. You want to make sure that you are using the proper tools to get your water clean, which is why we are here to show you this specific Everpure XC2 EV9613-10 replacement filter cartridge for your Everpure XC2 EV9613-10 water filter system.
Designed to work with water fountains and other similar appliances, this one of a kind professional option is going to offer cyst reduction, bacteria trapping, particulate reduction and the same thing with chlorine in both odor and taste. If you're looking to make sure that you are getting the best options made available to you, this is going to be the place to turn. Changing your filtration cartridge as recommended protects your drinking water, offers reliability and an easy cartridge to change when the time comes to do so. Ready to move in and help make the difference to your overall flow and protection (in water and professional reputation) this filter will move you closer to getting all that you're looking for out of your filtration system from start to finish.
- Cyst Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- 33% more capacity than the MC filter cartridge
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
Note: No electrical connection required
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Height: 25 Inches
- Diameter: 3.25 Inches
2 year limited warranty
Everpure XC2 EV9613-10 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!