Everpure MC2 EV9612-56
Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Water Filter Replacement Cartridge Details:
When you have a water drinking fountain, you need to know that you are serving the safest and best water for your customers. The way to get the perfect filtration is to put an Everpure MC2 EV9612-56 filtration cartridge for your filter system in place so that you will be able to rely on it to keep your water safe and to the healthiest level possible and by replacing the filtration cartridge as recommended by the manufacturer.
Designed to work specifically with water fountains and similar options, this replacement cartridge will help your Everpure MC2 EV9612-56 water filter system remove bacteria, cysts, chlorine and scaling from the water so that you'll be able to enjoy a refreshing drink that is free from all of those hazards. This replacement filter is going to have a long life and a high satisfaction level so that you can trust all that it is going to do for you. With a promise to remove all of the common contaminants that are found in water, this is the right protection that you need for your comfort and professional protection. The cartridge is easy to change and replace so that you will be able to count on all of the ways that it is going to protect you and offer you the comfort that you're looking for in the right trustworthy product.
- Cyst Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 0.2 microns in size and possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
Note: No electrical connection required
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Height: 20.75 Inches
- Diameter: 3.25 Inches
2 year limited warranty
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review