Model shown may include accessories and may not be exact product color
Everpure Kleensteam II Twin System EV9797-22
High Flow Steamer Water Filter System
High Flow Steamer Water Filter System Details:
The hotter the water, the harder the water is on the longevity of the machine. When it comes to appliances that use steam, you want to have a proper water filter installed at the source so that you can help alleviate a lot of the problems that come with hot water. One of the biggest issues with hot water is with scaling, which will take over your machine and cause a lot of down time and other common frustrations. With this Everpure Kleensteam II Twin System EV9797-22 water filter system in place, you will get heavy duty protection from scaling, and you'll also be able to enjoy that same reduction in chlorine, cysts and particulates. This means better quality water all around, of course, and it also means that your steam machines are going to be kept up and running much better than you might have thought with such a simple looking device.
Also, with a long lasting cartridge and the guarantee that you are going to be able to rely on this water filtration system for water quality in your steam machine, this specific filter has got a lot of perks going for it, and they all can be yours when you trust this to be the right filter for you.
- Chlorine Reduction
- Cyst Reduction
- Micropure II
- Particulate Reduction
- Scale Control*
- Taste & Odor
- Turbidity Reduction
- A total system delivering high quality filtered water with scale inhibition and deliming capabilities
- New dual cartridge design provides enhanced performance for low or high flow capacity steamers
- Fine filters incoming water to improve the performance, maximize energy efficiency and increase the life of steam equipment
- Reduces chlorine-induced corrosion
- System is simple to install, operate and maintain
- Easy deliming with Everpure's ScaleKleen, which is fed directly into the boiler through the SR-X bowl without use of hazardous chemicals or special piping
- Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinty/hardness/TDS/temperature installations.
- Sophisticated Hydroblend compound prevents limescale formation in high temperature steam applications
NOTE: No electrical connection required
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Max. Temp: 100°F (38°C)
2 year limited warranty
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review