Everpure Kleensteam II Single System EV9797-21
Steamer Water Filter System
Steamer Water Filter System Details:
Bring quality into the life of your water and see for yourself just how helpful and impressive this Everpure Kleensteam II Single System EV9797-21 filtration system can be. The truth of the matter is that this system is going to make a difference, a positive one, in your favor. This is a water treatment system that is intended specifically for your steam-using appliances. This system comes armed with dual cartridge that will help you trust that you are going to be able to let this system do its work without causing you to have to change your catridge every five minutes.
This water filter system is going to work well with a long life guarantee and a design that allows it to make sure that your equipment pairs well with the system and enhances their own functions as a result. To help with scaling, bacteria growth and other common problems with water and hot appliances, this is the filter that is going to make a difference to your usage while still being totally user-friendly.
- Scale Control*
- A total system delivering high quality filtered water with scale inhibition and deliming capabilities
- New dual cartridge design provides enhanced performance for low or high flow capacity steamers and flexibility for expanding to meet future needs
- Fine filters incoming water to improve the performance, maximize energy efficiency and increase the life of steam equipment
- Reduces chlorine-induced corrosion
- System is simple to install, operate and maintain
- Easy deliming with ScaleKleen, which is fed into the boiler through the SR-X bowl without use of hazardous chemicals or special piping
- Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinty/hardness/TDS/temperature installations
NOTE: No electrical connection required
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
ScaleStick is NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials
Max. Temp: 100°F (38°C)
2 year limited warranty
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review