Everpure Insurice Triple i4000 EV9325-03
Ice Machine Water Filter System
Ice Machine Water Filter System Details:
Water is water is water, right? Wrong. Any foodservice professional will tell you, the quality of your food and drink is going to be directly impacted by the quality of the water that you use to make it. Give yourself the best chance for success by using the right water treatment system that is going to help save your machines and enhance your water.
This Everpure Insurice Triple i4000 EV9325-03 water filter is going to reduce chlorine in smell and taste, and it's also going to help specifically with scaling, a major problem for those hard-working machines. Your ice machine will be able to benefit from this filter, as it will work hard to keep the machine up and running, free from scaling and other mineral growth that is so common.
Ideal for making sure that you get the quality water and ice that you deserve and the easy to use options that you crave, this is the best of both worlds. The cartridge is easy to change out when the time comes, and it's easy to do without getting messy along the way. Simply put, as far as overall quality goes for a water filter, this is going to be the right filter to make the difference in your business.
- Scale Control*
- Reduces ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals*
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity *
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale* and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts
- Manifold features water shut off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Scale Reduction/Control as tested by Everpure
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
2 year limited warranty
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review