Everpure Insurice Single i2000 EV9324-01, Ice Machine Water Filter System
Everpure Insurice Single i2000 EV9324-01 Overview
Ice Machine Water Filter System Details:
Take care of all of your ice needs by using this water filter system. Designed specifically for ice applications, you know that this is going to be exactly what you're looking for to get the best quality ice possible. This filtration system will help reduce cysts and particulates as well as help with scale control so that your appliances will work longer and easier without that nasty scaling getting in the way. With technology put into place for this heavy duty filter, this is going to keep bacteria from growing and permeating into your water.
You'll find that this machine water filter system is going to help make sure that you get all of the proper benefits coming together in one place including an easy installation and change-out of the cartridge so that you won't need to be inconvenienced to actually make this high quality filter work for you.
With all of the perks and benefits of this ice-ready water filter, you'll find that every part of ice production is going to get much smoother as a result while delivering premium quality water.
- Cyst Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
- Scale Control*
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals*
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity *
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale* and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Scale Reduction/Control as tested by Everpure
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
2 year limited warranty
Everpure Insurice Single i2000 EV9324-01 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!