Everpure Insurice Quad i4000 EV9325-04
Ice Machine Water Filter System
Ice Machine Water Filter System Details:
Putting time and effort into picking out your appliances means that you need them to last a good amount of time. After all, you are trusting them to do a lot of hard work for you. Therefore, you need to give them as much of a chance to succeed as possible, and a large part of that is to be enjoyed through trusting the right water filter system.
This Everpure Insurice Quad i4000 EV9325-04 water filtration system is going to be especially useful in working with your ice machine water, as it will help keep the machine up and running longer. Bacteria growth as well as scaling aren't going to be a problem anymore due to this hard working filter system. This filtration system also helps in the reduction of chlorine (in taste as well as odor) and the promise that it's going to use its submicron precoating and other advanced technologies to keep it working top notch for you and your commercial needs.
You will have access to all sorts of great perks including a water shut off, a flushing valve and more. To finish it all off, the cartridge is long lasting and easy to change out when the time comes to do so.
- Scale Control*
- Reduces ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals*
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity *
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale* and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as cysts
- Manifold features water shut off, flushing valve, inlet and outlet pressure gauges
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Scale Reduction/Control as tested by Everpure
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
2 year limited warranty
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review