Everpure i4000 EV9612-32, Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Everpure i4000 EV9612-32 Overview
Water Filter Replacement Cartridge Details:
When it comes to working with your ice machine filtration system, this Everpure i4000 EV9612-32 replacement cartridge is going to give you some extra help. Designed to deliver the best water possible to water and ice machines. This replacement cartridge protects your machine through minimizing scaling and bacteria build up and by offering you the right kind of perks and benefits that are going to make the difference. Firstly, this cartridge is heavy duty to make sure that it takes care of all of your needs in a commercial setting. This is important when you are looking to choose the right replacement cartridge, financially speaking, and you absolutely will not be able to go wrong with this.
For a cartridge that is going to be easy to use and install, and a cartridge that will be simple to change out as you need and want, this is the perfect way to ensure that your filtration system and appliances keep running at peak performance.
- Cyst Reduction
- Scale Control*
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals*
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity*
- For use when higher capacity filtration is needed
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Scale Reduction/Control as tested by Everpure
Note: No electrical connection required
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
2 year limited warranty
Everpure i4000 EV9612-32 Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!