Everpure BH2 EV9612-50, Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Everpure BH2 EV9612-50 Overview
Water Filter Replacement Cartridge Details:
When you're in business, you learn pretty quickly that if there's anything that you're going to keep in perfect working order, its your coffee machine. To help you out with making sure that you are doing everything that you can to keep it working at its best, take a look at this fantastic water filter that is intended specifically for coffee machines and related appliances.
This Everpure BH2 EV9612-50 replacement cartridge is going to be easily installed and is fast to change out so that you will be able to keep your filtration system working at your own pace. This cartridge is going to clean bacteria, remove cysts and help in reducing chlorine in both smell and taste. The hard work of this filter, however, comes from the scale reduction that it's going to come into play and break down your machines over time. With this filter in place, that downtime is going to be as low as possible.
The scaling that does creep through will be easily cleaned and maintained so that your coffee machines will be free to keep in line with the traffic that is heading their way. This will be exactly what you need to keep it all working properly.
- Cyst Reduction
- Scale Control*
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages
- Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Saves energy by reducing scale build-up. Proportioned scale inhibitor feed dramatically prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size
- Reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
Note: No electrical connection required
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
2 Year limited warranty
Everpure BH2 EV9612-50 Specifications
Be the first to review this item!