True TRCB-110 Overview
Refrigerated chef bases are made to maximize productivity by keeping your cooking materials at optimal temperatures and storing them in an easy-to-reach place, rather than using a bulky refrigerator. The True TRCB-110 fulfills this guideline and does even more for your investment. Four heavy duty, stainless steel drawers, equipped with 12” long recessed handle, support a wide variety of incremental pan size configurations with an adjustable, full length divider bar to customize how you want to use it efficiently. Each drawer of the True TRCB-110 accommodates two 12"L x 20"W x 4"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 102 mm) full size food pans (sold separately). The reinforced, 300 series stainless steel cabinet top supports up to 2000 lbs. and features a drip-resistant “V” edge to save time from cleaning up spills in the kitchen.
Its entire aluminum-lined cabinet structure and drawer facings are foamed-in-place using Ecomate, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). Its patented, self-contained, capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant to counter emissions without sacrificing reliability, and its durable evaporator coil, balanced with a powerful 1/3 hp compressor, is guaranteed to produce optimal cooling temperatures over long periods of time. All of these combined make it one of the most state-of-the-art refrigerated chef bases on the market today. The True TRCB-110 ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
- True’s refrigerated chef bases are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Oversized, environmentally friendly (134A) forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Cabinet top is one piece, heavy duty reinforced stainless steel. Drip resistant “V” edge protects against spills. Supports up to 2000 lbs. (908 kg).
- All stainless steel front, top and sides. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Each drawer accommodates two (2) full size 12"L x 20"W x 4"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 102 mm) food pans (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers. Removable without tools for easy cleaning.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 110 Inches
- Depth: 30.5 Inches
- Height: 20.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True TRCB-110 Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review