True THAC-36DG-LD Overview
Increasing demand for display cases to use for their grab-and-go products has led to many manufactures creating their own special line of open display cases that that will meet the demand for these products. True's THAC was one of those lines. The
Made using a heavy duty, durable, and permanent non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl front and cabinet sides with matching white aluminum back finish that allows for a sheer flat surface to line up against any wall or against the back of another unit, allowing plenty of customization options when it comes time to installing your unit, this unit is protected from hard scratches and dents that may occur in the everyday environment of a busy foodservice environment or convenience store. Also, break resistant plexiglass lower front panel and side glass walls features a durable display for the lower shelf of the unit, while the open top shelf features three racks to display your baked goods such as muffins or cookies.
Headlining True's signature oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system with a guided airflow and a factory engineered, self contained capillary tube system that pushes through environmentally friendly (CFC free) R134A refrigerant, keeping all of your best selling prepackaged foods and drinks stored safely at the brilliant temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays package food and beverage.
- Factory engineered, front breathing, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Time initiated, time terminated off cycle defrost system
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricated evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from front of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exclusive reversing condenser fan motor. Fan motor reverses during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, black aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Cabinet fitted with leg levelers.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Refrigerated Section has three (3) level tiered stainless steel floor. Non-Refrigerated "Dry Goods" section has two (2) adjustable, heavy duty wire shelves 315/8"L x 163/4"D (804 mm x 426 mm). Bottom of "Dry Goods" section can also be used for storage 33"L x 20"D (839 mm x 508 mm).
- Dry Area - Stainless steel frame, Two (2) tiered wire shelves, LED Lighting located on top and each shelf, Sliding rear doors.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged and bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 36.16 Inches
- Depth: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 67.16 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True THAC-36DG-LD Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!