With the high demand of display cases that openly presents your best selling Grab-and-Go salads or soft drinks; True stood up and created the heavy duty True THAC-36-S-LD open display refrigerator. Units like the True THAC-36-S-LD are designed with quality in mind. Designed using the highest quality materials and components that provide you with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays food and beverages, this unit features outstanding performance with a extra large evaporator coil and condenser balanced with a (3/8) horsepower compressor that keeps your long term investment running at peak efficiency for years of service.
Crafted using some of the strongest stainless steel available, the front and cabinet sides of the unit are clad in an attractive shell that defends it from careless customers who may bump into or scratch the unit by mistake. This with a matching stainless steel back finish offers a flat surface to line against a wall and provides many placement options when it comes time to install the unit into your busy grocery/convenience store, while the durable and break resistant plexiglass lower front and side panel maximizes product visibility.
True's oversized factory balanced, refrigeration system combined with a powerful factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system pushes through environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant that holds the optimal temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation. Featuring True’s air curtain design that keeps warm air out of the unit and traps cold air inside, leaving your products chilled throughout the whole business day.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays package food and beverage.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Time initiated, time terminated off cycle defrost system
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricated evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from front of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exclusive reversing condenser fan motor. Fan motor reverses during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - gleaming stainless steel for those who appreciate the value of stainless
- Interior - gleaming stainless steel interior liner with stainless steel floor
- Cabinet fitted with leg levelers.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Three (3) level tiered stainless steel floor.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged and bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Left to Right: 36.16 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 43.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review