True THAC-36-LD, 36" Horizontal Open Display Case Merchandiser
True THAC-36-LD Overview
When you are in need of a heavy duty display case that openly merchandises your grab and go bottled drinks, pre-packaged sandwiches or salads, the True THAC-36-LD horizontal air curtain refrigerated merchandiser is an excellent choice for your quick service restaurant. Uniquely designed for placement in a variety of locations that will increase impulse sales of your grab-n-go products. A time initiated, time terminated off cycle defrost system ensures the quickest cool times and cooler storage temperatures.
The exterior of this unit features a durable and permanent white powder coated steel. This powder coated steel guards against some of the nastiest scratches and dents that could occur when customers operate the unit. Combined with True's factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally CFC Free R134A refrigerant and holds optimal food safe temperatures of 35°F to 40°F(1.6°C to 4.4°C), for the best in food display.
True's air curtains are specifically designed for open food merchandising, and traps warm air out of the unit and cold air inside, for an even cool feel throughout the entire day.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays package food and beverage.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Time initiated, time terminated off cycle defrost system
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricated evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from front of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exclusive reversing condenser fan motor. Fan motor reverses during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white powder coated steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Cabinet fitted with leg levelers.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Three (3) level tiered stainless steel floor.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged and bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 36.16 Inches
- Depth: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 43.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True THAC-36-LD Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review