True TCGG-72-LD, 72" Refrigerated Deli Display Case, Curved Glass
True TCGG-72-LD Overview
The True TCGG-72-LD curved glass deli case combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of deli products. The True TCGG-72-LD stainless steel curved glass refrigerated deli case features an attractive and eye-catching curved glass front to give your food exceptional visibility, and the added stainless steel trim helps enhance your visual presentation.
The insulated double pane glass and full body foamed-in-place insulation ensure superior energy efficiency, while the bottom mounted 3/4 hp compressor circulates 134A refrigerant to ensure food safe temperatures. The rear doors make it easy to stock and remove product as it's sold, and the self-closing doors create a tight seal as they're shut. For maximum visibility, this display case comes with two shelf-mounted lights and one cabinet-mounted light. The unit's exterior has a stainless steel front, sides, back, and top, and the interior features stainless steel sides and floors with coved corners that are easy to clean. And thanks to its neutral-colored exterior, you can be sure this deli case will fit with any business's decor.
- True’s curved glass deli display case combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of deli products.
- Gravity coil refrigeration system guarantees the freshest display of meats, cheeses and deli products.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C).
- High humidity gravity coil refrigeration system. Ideally suited for deli meats, cheeses and salads.
- Condensing unit located behind panel in back of unit. Entire system slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Automatic defrost system; time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Exterior - durable and permanent no peel or chip white laminated vinyl with stainless steel top and trim.
- Interior - NSF approved white aluminum sides and top. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Insulated double pane glass provides maximum insulation value for greater efficiency and energy savings. Both panes are tempered for safety.
- "Low-E", double pane thermal glass inserts with mitered plastic channel frames.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long molded plastic handle.
- Self-closing doors, efficient counter balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closure. Sliding doors ride on stainless steel V-channel with stainless steel bearings. Doors fit within plastic channel frame.
- Two (2) adjustable, lighted, white heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 66 7/8" L x 22 5/32" D (1699 mm x 563 mm). Shelving system is cantilevered with adjustable angle to maximize presentation.
- Cabinet equipped with three LED (3) light sources for maximum product display; two (2) shelf mounted and one (1) cabinet mounted.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Four (4) amp exterior scale receptacle.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 72.25 Inches
- Depth: 35.25 Inches
- Height: 47.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True TCGG-72-LD Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!