The True TCGG-36-LD curved glass deli case combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of deli products. Featuring a high humidity gravity coil refrigeration system that pushes through the environmentally friendly CFC Free 134A refrigerant to maintain uniform product temperatures of 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C) for the freshest display of meats, cheeses and other deli products. Featuring Insulated double panel glass to provide maximum insulation value for greater efficiency and energy savings. Both panes are made of tempered glass, for safety and energy efficiency. The exterior panels feature durable and permanent, non-peel/chip laminated vinyl with stainless steel top and trim , for a stylish look that will complement any restaurant or bakery. Using 3 fluorescent light lamps with low UV emission to enhance product appearance and increase shelf storage life.
- True’s curved glass deli display case combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of deli products.
- Gravity coil refrigeration system guarantees the freshest display of meats, cheeses and deli products.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C).
- High humidity gravity coil refrigeration system. Ideally suited for deli meats, cheeses and salads.
- Condensing unit located behind panel in back of unit. Entire system slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Automatic defrost system; time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Exterior - durable and permanent no peel or chip white laminated vinyl with stainless steel top and trim.
- Interior - NSF approved white aluminum sides and top. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Insulated double panel glass provides maximum insulation value for greater efficiency and energy savings. Both panes are tempered for safety.
- "Low-E", double pane thermal glass inserts with mitered plastic channel frames.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long black aluminum handle.
- Self-closing doors. Sliding doors ride on stainless steel V-Channel with stainless steel bearings for smooth, even, positive closure. Doors fit within plastic channel frame.
- Two (2) adjustable, lighted, white heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 30 7/8" L x 22 5/32" D (785 mm x 563 mm). Shelving system is cantilevered with adjustable angle to maximize presentation.
- Cabinet equipped with three LED (3) light sources for maximum product display; two (2) shelf mounted and one (1) cabinet mounted.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Four (4) amp exterior scale receptacle.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Left to Right: 36.25 Inches
- Front to Back: 35.25 Inches
- Height: 47.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review