Increasing demand for high quality products that keep all of your best selling products cool and protected has led to many manufactures stepping up and making products that will meet the demand for these products. True puts hard work and dedication into making their fine products. Products like the True TAC-72-LD Vertical Air Curtain Refrigerator with LED Lighting that provides a large, open front that allows for easy access to five display levels and places maximum attention on merchandising your best selling meats and cheeses.
Made using a heavy duty, durable, and permanent non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl front and cabinet sides with matching white aluminum back finish that allows for a sheer flat surface to line up against any wall or against the back of another unit, allowing plenty of customization options when it comes time to install your unit, this unit is protected from hard scratches and dents that may occur in the everyday environment of a busy grocery or convenience store. A break resistant Plexiglass lower front panel features a durable display for the lower shelf of the unit.
Headlining True's signature Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system with a guided airflow and a factory engineered, self contained capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant, keeping all of your best selling prepackaged foods and drinks stored safely at the brilliant temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation
- True’s air curtain merchandisers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays food and beverages.
- Large, open front allows easy access to display levels and places maximum attention on merchandising.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C).
- Patented reversing condenser fan motors. Fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Durable and permanent non-peel or chip white vinyl exterior with white aluminum interior and stainless steel floor and deck pans.
- Adjustable, heavy duty, cantilevered, shelves.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 72 Inches
- Front to Back: 29.25 Inches
- Height: 81.88 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review