As part of the True Specification Series, this STR2F-4HS 56 cubic foot reach-in freezer delivers exceptional performance and unbeatable durability! This heavy duty freezer boasts a 3/4 hp factory balanced refrigeration system that is top mounted to allow more storage space and prevent dust, foods, or spills from damaging the intake fan and condenser. Inside the unit, three heavy duty adjustable chrome wire shelves provide plenty of ways to organize your frozen products, and its self-closing stainless steel half doors save energy by letting you open one small section at a time. They also come with a stay open feature when opened past 120 degrees.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Hot gas condensate for energy efficiency.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Optional Features & Accessories: (upcharge & lead times may apply)
- 6" (153 mm) standard legs
- 6" (153 mm) seismic/flanged legs
- 6" (153 mm) stainless steel legs
- Additional shelves
Shelving Kit Options: Please specify up to 2 kits during checkout.
- Kit #1: Nine (9) sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.
- Kit #2: One (1) set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan.
- Kit #3: Six (6) sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two (2) 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans.
- Kit #4: Three (3) chrome shelves 25"L x 273/4"D (635 mm x 705 mm). Four (4) shelf supports included per shelf (field installed); adjustable on 6" (153 mm) increments. Optional wall mounted shelf support pilasters (field installed) with four (4) shelf clips per shelf available; adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments (must order at time of cabinet order).
- Additional kit option components available individually.
- Left to Right: 52.63 Inches
- Front to Back: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review