True's Spec Series is crafted from the finest stainless steel on the market to bring you the best in food preservation and storage, and the True STA2F-4HS is made with such quality. With Stainless steel doors, front, and sides that protect your long term investment from damages, your unit will look like new years down the road. Every spec series unit comes standard with lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks , heavy duty all metal working door handles, and positive seal self-closing door hinges with 120° stay open feature. Using a factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system and State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors that use environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant, this unit keeps the optimal temperature of -10°F (-23.3°C), making this unit ideal for frozen foods or ice cream. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability for longer life.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Aluminum side walls & back. Stainless steel floor & ceiling.
- Includes (3) heavy duty, chrome plated, wire shelves per section.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Left to Right: 52.63 Inches
- Front to Back: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review