Lamber P700EK, 30 Rack/Hr Door Type Pot & Pan Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing, Single Rack
Lamber P700EK Overview
- Includes Soap & Rinse Pump
THE ENVIRONMENTAL CHOICE If you are looking for one of the most dependable, cost efficient and highest quality line of ware washing equipment, Lamber's array of products is the sure choice.
Constructed of AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel inside and out.
- Stainless steel wash and rinse arms (top & bottom)
- High temperature BOOSTERS (no SANITIZERS required)
- Easy to use digital controls and water consumption as low as 1/2 gallon of water per cycle on most models (providing enormous savings on soap and rinse costs).
- Pot washing-machine square basket 25,20' x 26,38'
- Complete stainless steel construction 18/10 AISI 304
- Soft touch electronic control panel
- Washing period cycle
- 120"-180"-240"sec.+ endless cycle
- Digital thermometers
- Counterbalanced double door
- Lower and upper rotating wash arms in stainless stell
- Lower and upper rotating rinse arms in stainless stell
- 2 Integral tank filters
- Self- washing slanted tank with rounded edges
- Double skin with thermic and acoustic insulation
- Stainless steel washing pump
- Rinsing booster pump
- Automatic tank loading
- Frontal control panel for easy maintenance
- Security thermostat
Included Baskets : x1 General Stainless Steel Basket
Note: Plug not included. Hard wire required.
- Width: 31.7 Inches
- Depth: 33.25 Inches
- Height: 70.25 Inches
1 year parts and labor
Lamber P700EK Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!