72" 3 Solid Door Worktop Refrigerator, Steelheart Series
Worktop Refrigerator Details:
You won't miss a single thing with this triple option design for the Hoshizaki WR72A work surface with careful cool drawers that are ideal for food prep. Mounted on casters so that you can move these as effortlessly as you need to, you are going to be able to allow this Hoshizaki WR72A commercial worktop refrigerator help you out in all of your commercial spots, all you need to do is just put in in your spot of choosing.
One of the most important features that you'll find when you are hoping to always transition yourself into smart uses of space, is that you will love all that the Hoshizaki WR72A worktop is going to give you in terms of your comfort. You'll love the “stay open” features on the doors and the fact that you can keep everything all together the way that you intend it to.
This worktop unit is certain to be your right and left hand when you are trying to put all elements of commercial work together. With all of this space, you won't be lacking for anything, either.
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient.
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top with stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2” CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive “stepped” door design to protect door gasket
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- E-coated evaporator coil
- One epoxy coated shelf per section is standard
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports adjustable in 1/2” increments
- Standard with 6” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Left to Right: 72 Inches
- Front to Back: 31 Inches
- Height: 40 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review