Hoshizaki WR60A Overview
Worktop Refrigerator Details:
You need to trust a quality brand in order to get quality equipment. If you want everything coming together in the right kind of form, you can get it all heading your way with this Hoshizaki WR60A stainless steel worktop refrigerator. It will offer you a quality work surface and you'll be able to trust the way that it will work for you in all that you are looking to do. This refrigerated worktop unit is going to help you get your storage needs taken care of too, with the easy open drawers with stay open options.
If you want something that is all about putting the right kind of focus on whatever it is that you need, this Hoshizaki WR60A work surface refrigerator is on casters and will help you put the space wherever you need it to be, even if that places changes every day. That's the best part about making sure that you are going after all of the right things to serve you, is that you have them coming to you in a for that is going to help you out with many options when everything is said and done. Perfect!
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient.
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top with stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2” CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive “stepped” door design to protect door gasket
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- E-coated evaporator coil
- One epoxy coated shelf per section is standard
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports adjustable in 1/2” increments
- Standard with 6” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Width: 60 Inches
- Depth: 31 Inches
- Height: 40 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year parts on compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Hoshizaki WR60A Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!