27" 1 Solid Door Worktop Refrigerator, Steelheart Series
Worktop Refrigerator Details:
Sometimes it can be hard to get storage and workspace right where you need it, so make it easier on yourself by bringing the two elements together in a combined work surface that is going to show you pretty quickly that you can achieve everything that you want to when you have the right tools together in one place to really make the most out of your work situation.
This Hoshizaki WR27A commercial-quality worktop refrigerator is going to offer clean, stainless steel work surface options that are going to keep everything under control, and you're also going to love the fact that you'll be able to depend on the excellent storage options underneath the counter that will be perfectly cooled to make sure that you are working on the most important things in your work day.
The doors are perfect for staying open when you need them to, and you'll be able to really put the time and focus into creating the perfect kind of spot when you see how easily this Hoshizaki WR27A worktop surface and refrigerator is going to fit into everything that you're doing. It really can be that simple if you allow it to work for you effortlessly like it's meant to.
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient.
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top with stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2” CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive “stepped” door design to protect door gasket
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- E-coated evaporator coil
- One epoxy coated shelf per section is standard
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports adjustable in 1/2” increments
- Standard with 6” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Left to Right: 27 Inches
- Front to Back: 31 Inches
- Height: 40 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review