27" 1 Solid Door Worktop Freezer, Steelheart Series
Worktop Freezer Details:
When you need cold air and protection from losing that cold air, trust the right pieces of commercial equipment to give you all that you want and need in your professional pieces. This Hoshizaki WF27A commercial freezer with worktop surface is a free standing professional-quality worktop freezer that is going to allow you all of the tools and space you need to get everything done right as you need to. Equipped with front breathing air flow design, you'll be able to keep cold air in with the 2” doors that are perfectly insulated for the ideal energy consumption.
When using the Hoshizaki WF27A work top freezer you'll find that the doors are reversible to suit your needs and you'll also love the enamel coating on the evaporator coil. The wheels are securely on the machine to protect quality and you'll love the brakes on two of the wheels to make everything about convenience. The magnetic door gasket is secure but also can be safely removed for cleaning whenever you feel it is necessary.
There is going to be a lot of convenience as well in the assisted closing and the stay open features included in this quality made Hoshizaki WF27A freezer with work top. The hard part will be picking which one is your favorite, but that's the best problem to be had!
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient.
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top with stainless steel interior top, sides, back, and floor
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2” CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive “stepped” door design to protect door gasket
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- E-coated evaporator coil
- One epoxy coated shelf per section is standard
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports adjustable in 1/2” increments
- Standard with 6” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Left to Right: 27 Inches
- Front to Back: 31 Inches
- Height: 40 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review