72" 3 Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator, Steelheart Series
Undercounter Refrigerator Details:
Put together the right kind of area. You need to have everything laid out just perfectly if you're hoping to make sure that you are ready for all of the need that you are going to be filling. One of the best ways to take the time to get everything coming together properly is in the focus that you put on the quality. This Hoshizaki UR72A commercial under counter refrigerator has a stainless steel surfaces for matching with the rest of your equipment and focus on putting together the right overall look and feel of it. This undercounter refrigerator is great one right here.
It gets even better when you take a look at all of the amazing things that it's going to offer you. You'll have access to both the top of the unit for storage or you can use the refrigerated interior that is going to offer you all sorts of options, and all of this is going to be given to you on casters so that you are going to be able to allow yourself access to mobile workstations wherever and whenever you are going to need them.
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient.
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top with stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2” CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive “stepped” door design to protect door gasket
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doorsMagnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- E-coated evaporator coil
- One epoxy coated shelf per section is standard
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports adjustable in 1/2” increments
- Standard with 4” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Left to Right: 72 Inches
- Front to Back: 31 Inches
- Height: 33.63 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review