Hoshizaki UR48A-D4 Overview
Undercounter Refrigerator Details:
When you are looking to put storage as a priority in your commercial life, you are going to have quite a few options made available to you. If you want some help in making sure that you are always able to achieve those hopes and dreams, than you need to look at this beautiful piece of equipment, the Hoshizaki UR48A-D4 commercial under counter refrigerator.
Ready to show you just what you've been missing, this well-designed stainless steel undercounter refrigerator is going to offer all sorts of options when you look at something like this. It has a wonderfully designed storage option that will impress you for several reasons. Firstly, the drawers and cabinets will glide open easier than you've ever seen, and secondly, you'll find that you'll be able to rely on the “stay open” feature that is going to really make your jobs a lot easier when you've got your hands full.
Give yourself the freedom that you want and need without having to compromise anything to get it. You can achieve all of that wit these kinds of commercial appliances to help you out in all sorts of ways.
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient.
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top with stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and drawers are insulated with 2” CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Drawer slides are constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel with acetal rollers
- Drawer frames are formed of 16 gauge stainless steel and securely fastened in the cabinet
- Top and bottom drawers will accommodate (1) ½ size pan & (1) 1/3 size pan. In addition, top drawer will also accommodate (1) ¼ size pan and (1) 1/6 size pan. Alternate pan orientation (top drawers only) provides (1) full size pan positioned longways front to back and (3) 1/9 size pans.
- Extruded aluminum flush mount drawer handle
- Magnetic drawer gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- E-coated evaporator coil
- Standard with 4” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Width: 48 Inches
- Depth: 31 Inches
- Height: 33.63 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Hoshizaki UR48A-D4 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!