48" 2 Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator, Steelheart Series
Undercounter Refrigerator Details:
You need to equip yourself with the right pieces that are going to show you pretty quickly that you'll be able to create the right kind of introduction to the world of quality devices. With this Hoshizaki UR48A commercial under counter refrigerator, you will be in the right spot to be able to put together a wonderful work area that is going to show you pretty quickly the difference between what you want and what you need.
If you're in the right kind of area to create a big introduction to the work of professional equipment, get on board with all of the options that you are going to be finding here with this commercial refrigerator that fits under your counter. You'll see that this unit is all about making sure that you are getting it to all come together.
Also, this undercounter refrigerator is a stainless steel work surface with insulated drawers that will open silently and easily and will even feature a “stay open” feature so that you won't need to struggle with inferior technology. You'll be able to enjoy the aluminum finishes on the piece that will prove its quality, and you'll put this wherever you need a refrigerator. Ideal for what you need to put together.
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient.
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top with stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2” CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive “stepped” door design to protect door gasket
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- E-coated evaporator coil
- One epoxy coated shelf per section is standard
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports adjustable in 1/2” increments
- Standard with 4” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Left to Right: 48 Inches
- Front to Back: 31 Inches
- Height: 33.63 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 years parts on compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review