Hoshizaki SR60A-8 Overview
Sandwich and Salad Prep Table Details:
When you own a busy and successful restaurant, you need equipment that with reflect your businesses customer service and give back to you in energy costs.
That's why the Hoshizaki SR60A-8 commercial stainless steel sandwich and salad preparation table is the choice for simple and efficient preparation and distribution of your best selling sandwiches or salads. This refrigerated prep table is crafted from the sturdiest stainless steel available on today's market. The fine stainless steel on this unit is protective against corrosion that could occur over time and let's be honest, it can get pretty hectic behind the counter, so Hoshizaki made this stainless steel exterior easy to clean so you don't have to waste too much time trying to get your equipment clean and tidy after a busy rush.
Also, on the interior of this prep table's walls and floor are made with the same stainless steel as the exterior of the unit, so now Hoshizaki's corrosion protection is on the inside as well. Look even deeper into this gorgeous salad prep table and you will find an innovative air distribution system that distributes air evenly to maintain foodsafe storage temperatures of 32˚ to 52˚F throughout the whole day of operation.
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient. (Certified to NSF-7 temperatures in 86°F ambient.)
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides and top with stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2” CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive “stepped” door design to protect door gasket
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Field reversible doors
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- Innovative air distribution system distributes air evenly to maintain product temperature
- Provided with a full complement of polycarbonate plastic 1/6th size pans, 4” deep
- Rails will also accept 6” deep pans for 50% more pan volume
- 60” x 10” x 1/2” thick white polyethylene cutting board is standard
- E-coated evaporator coil
- One epoxy coated shelf per section is standard
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports adjustable in 1/2” increments
- Removable stainless steel prep guard simplifies cleanup from accidental rail pan drips and spills
- Standard with 6” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Width: 60 Inches
- Depth: 31 Inches
- Height: 44.25 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Hoshizaki SR60A-8 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!