Brema CB674A, 29" Air Cooled Square Cube Undercounter Ice Machine, 148 Lb
Brema CB674A Overview
Ice Machine Details:
Known for its lightweight design and engineered to fit anywhere, the Brema CB674A boosts comfort and convenience at your home, coffee shop, office, or even restaurant. The icemaker, designed to be light, is most suitable for multiple events, enabling you to make ice at an awesome location. This device may differ to most of its counterparts, providing you with the means to make multiple quantities of cubed ice in a quick and very efficient manner with only a short amount of time consumed.
Equipped with stainless steel alloy in and out of its body, you are assured of a premium quality ice-making machine at the comfort of your home. If you are pre-occupied with attending to your guests, worry no more as this device is specially designed, self-sufficient, and programmed to automatically provide the ice you need. Similar to most CB674A ice making products, the CB674A ice maker comes with a refrigerant R404A that provides compatibility with common metal materials and provides safety against flammability and toxicity. Just like all Brema undercounter ice makers, this device can produce more ice with its increased production capacity. It can also store more ice because of its increased storage capacity satisfying your ice cube needs within a 24-hour cycle.
Built with the precision of a high-classed undercounter ice machine and offered at an affordable price, you cannot go wrong with the Brema CB674A. The Brema product line, crafted with longevity and durability in mind will be open to serve you with every ice-making need.
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel 304 interior and exterior that never rusts or corrodes.
- Stainless steel evaporator greatly reduces mineral build-up for increased pump and compressor operation. Produces pure quality clear compact crystalline hard ice cubes.
- Fixed and non-rotating evaporators that ensure longevity.
- Individual ice cubes are longer lasting, have better displacement, maximizes production and reduces service costs.
- Produces up to 145 lbs of ice a day (Production based on 70°F ambient temperature environment)
- Ice cuber water sprays up into chilled cavities, produces a pyramid shape cube, chills without diluting and forms on the evaporator and comes off one by one into the storage bin. Great for large scale ice demands with limited time spans.
- Thermostat bin ice production cycle can be increased or decreased.
- Space saving units fit and operates in limited spaces. Bin doors slide up and tuck under ice machine top cover. All units are front breathing, no need for side and back clearance.
- Water pump is not immersed in water which makes for less complications and longer results.
- Fire sensor detects intense heat and shuts down machine's electrical components.
- Large diameter metal sprayers that free water flow and reduces the effect of hard water.
- All models use refrigerant R404A, Cooling System is Air.
- Width: 29.1 Inches
- Depth: 23.6 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Brema CB674A Specifications
Frequently bought together
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review