Brema CB425A, 20" Air Cooled Full Cube Undercounter Ice Machine, 95 Lb
Brema CB425A Overview
Ice Machine Details:
A variety of ice machines are being used in the developing food industry. Restaurants, hotels, and businesses utilize ice machine to produce a different form of ice. They are purposely made to prolonged the spoilage of food products.
Great and reliable brands like Brema provide different ice machines in the industry which are very good in minimizing spoilage. The Brema CB425A is just one out of the many types of ice machines that have been released in the market. It has a stainless steel of 304 interior and exterior that never rusts and destroy and the stainless steel evaporator helps to reduce the buildup of minerals. Thus, increasing the pumping and compressor operation of the machine. As a result, the machine produces quality based ice cubes. Also, it has a fixed and non-rotating evaporator that ensures long product life. The ices cubes produced from the machine melt longer from what is expected. Furthermore, the unit does not require too much space that it can easily fit and be handled in a particular area. The actual size of the product is; from left to right, it is 19.7 inches; from front to back, its 22.8 inches and the actual height is 31.5 inches. You will be saved in the problem of ice production once you buy this product.
You do not need to look for other products since we all have what it takes to produce a quality based ice cubes that come in different shapes of your choice. The Brema CB425A is a great partner to have in times of insufficient ice production.
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel 304 interior and exterior that never rusts or corrodes.
- Stainless steel evaporator greatly reduces mineral build-up for increased pump and compressor operation. Produces pure quality clear compact crystalline hard ice cubes.
- Insulated door slides up and into the unit for added convenience when accessing the bin
- Produces up to 95 lbs of ice a day (Production based on 70°F ambient temperature environment)
- Fixed and non-rotating evaporators that ensure longevity.
- Individual ice cubes are longer lasting, have better displacement, maximizes production and reduces service costs.
- Ice cuber water sprays up into chilled cavities, produces a pyramid shape cube, chills without diluting and forms on the evaporator and comes off one by one into the storage bin. Great for large scale ice demands with limited time spans.
- Space saving units fit and operates in limited spaces. Bin doors slide up and tuck under ice machine top cover. All units are front breathing, no need for side and back clearance.
- Water pump is not immersed in water which makes for less complications and longer results.
- Fire sensor detects intense heat and shuts down machine's electrical components.
- Large diameter metal sprayers that free water flow and reduces the effect of hard water.
- All models use refrigerant R404A refrigerant
Note: This unit is a gravity drain unit
- Width: 19.7 Inches
- Depth: 22.8 Inches
- Height: 31.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Brema CB425A Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
4 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews
Has no Removable cleanable air filter as advertised,Other then that work really good, Makes plenty of ice and the bin stays colder with the bigger cubes so the ice last twice as long as my last model.