Brema CB316A, 20" Air Cooled Full Cube Undercounter Ice Machine, 73 Lb
Brema CB316A Overview
Ice Machine Details:
Our increasing needs in ice production pave the way to the development of convenient and reliable machines like the Brema, model CB316A that has been purposely made just for the production of ice cubes. Just like some of the other counterparts of the CB316A in ice cube making industry, the outer and inner stainless steel of 304 does not corrode and is not prone to rust. These units can maintain that stability for a time due to its technology standpoint. It is also capable of reducing the mineral buildup in the machine. Thus, maintaining the machine's capability and functionality for a long time. It also produces a pure quality clear, compact, crystalline and hard ice cubes that do not easily melt.
The ice cubes this unit makes are long lasting and are produced in a large quantity. The model CB316A is also capable of reducing service costs during the process of ice cube production. It is capable of operation even in a limited space. You can easily maneuver the machine system in just a single touch. There is more to this than meets the eye. Aside from this, the machine is practically made to reduce maintenance cost and ensure that it will be a productive ice maker for you. The cooling system depends mainly on the air flow to the unit. The actual size of the product is 19.7 inches from left to right, 22.8 inches from front to back and the height is 27.2. Take the opportunity to experience the astounding capacity of this product and you won't regret it.
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel 304 interior and extertior that never rusts or corrodes.
- Stainless steel evaporator greatly reduces mineral build-up for increased pump and compressor operation. Produces pure quality clear compact crystalline hard ice cubes.
- Fixed and non-rotating evaporators that ensure longevity.
- Individual ice cubes are longer lasting, have better displacement, maximizes production and reduces service costs.
- Ice cuber water sprays up into chilled cavities, produces a pyramid shape cube, chills without diluting and forms on the evaporator and comes off one by one into the storage bin. Great for large scale ice demands with limited time spans.
- Thermostat bin ice production cycle can be increased or decreased.
- Space saving units fit and operates in limited spaces. Bin doors slide up and tuck under ice machine top cover. All units are front breathing, no need for side and back clearance.
- Water pump is not immersed in water which makes for less complications and longer results.
- Fire sensor detects intense heat and shuts down machine's electrical components.
- Large diameter metal sprayers that free water flow and reduces the effect of hard water.
- All models use refrigerant R404A, Cooling System is Air.
- Width: 19.7 Inches
- Depth: 22.8 Inches
- Height: 27.2 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Brema CB316A Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review