Brema CB249A, 15" Air Cooled Full Cube Undercounter Ice Machine, 62 Lb
Brema CB249A Overview
Ice Machine Details:
It is the product Brema CB249A that is specialized in ice making. If you ever need ice, this machine is really good for that cause. The stainless steel of 304 in this model never rusts and is not easily destroyed by physical forces. It produces a good quality of clear, hard ice cubes. It also possesses a fixed evaporator that ensures the product’s longevity. The Brema CB249A model is a very productive machine that can offer a great help to the increasing demands of the society in ice production. Furthermore, as the food industry dominates the society, the demands in ice also increases. This type of model has a fire sensor that detects heat and automatically shut down its electrical components. You do not need to keep an eye out for this machine to ensure it is already turned off.
Using this ice machine, you are saving plenty of energy. Not just that, the Brema CB249A has the capacity to reduce further complications in the machine parts, ensuring that it will be productive throughout the entire use. In addition, the water that is being released by the ice stored in the machine automatically flows out which can prevent the negative effect of the stored hard water inside of your unit. Moreover, the machine cooling system does not entirely depend on electricity but the air as well. It is proven that it is an energy efficient machine suitable for quality use. The actual product size is 15.3 inches from Left to Right, 18 inches from front to back and the height is 27.2 inches. It is essential in your ice production.
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel 304 interior and exterior that never rusts or corrodes.
- Stainless steel evaporator greatly reduces mineral build-up for increased pump and compressor operation. Produces pure quality clear compact crystalline hard ice cubes.
- Fixed and non-rotating evaporators that ensure longevity.
- Individual ice cubes are longer lasting, have better displacement, maximizes production and reduces service costs.
- Ice cuber water sprays up into chilled cavities, produces a pyramid shape cube, chills without diluting and forms on the evaporator and comes off one by one into the storage bin. Great for large scale ice demands with limited time spans.
- Thermostat bin ice production cycle can be increased or decreased.
- Space saving units fit and operates in limited spaces. Bin doors slide up and tuck under ice machine top cover. All units are front breathing, no need for side and back clearance.
- Water pump is not immersed in water which makes for less complications and longer results.
- Fire sensor detects intense heat and shuts down machine's electrical components.
- Large diameter metal sprayers that free water flow and reduces the effect of hard water.
- All models use refrigerant R404A, Cooling System is Air.
- Width: 15.3 Inches
- Depth: 18 Inches
- Height: 27.2 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Brema CB249A Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review